Sunday, March 2, 2008

My First Entry In The World Of Blogging

This is the first entry on my blog. I will write about my thoughts and opinions on radio, media, marketing, travel, food, entertainment etc.


How fitting that my first entry is about dinner and a movie, two of my favorite things to do.
Had a great dinner at Pars (a must if you like Persian food), then went to see Vantage Point with: Matthew Fox, William Hurt, Dennis Quaid, Forest Whitaker, Sigourney Weaver. If you like action adventure movies, this is a must see. I was at the edge of my seat from the moment the movie started.

3 comments:

KM said...

Very impressed that you knew how to start a blog! Have a "happy" Monday! KM

Anonymous said...

Michael,

Ok I just had to make a post, since I don't post to very many sites, but your special!

I look forward to reading all the posts.

Best Regards and Congratulations!

Jay

Kristi said...

Michael,
Just wanted to let you know that I saw Vantage Point up in Payson last week-end and loved it!
Are you going to tell everyone ab out Jake's too???
Kristi