Monday, August 12, 2013

We have a new Blogger in the Family.


My daughter Sydney just started publishing her own blog "Stand Tall" it is all about fashion. 
My name is Sydney Mallace and I am a 16 year old girl from Scottsdale, Arizona. This blog is about fashion... but not the typical "I like this just because" kind of fashion blog; this blog is uniquely designed to promote flattering fashion. This blog is for people, who like me, have difficulties dressing their body type. I have always been bigger than most people my age and my figure makes it harder to dress how I like. However, I've learned what looks good on me and what doesn't, and I want my blog readers to do the same. Tall, short, skinny, curvy - doesn't matter. This blog is devoted to any and every body type. Every week I will be posting a new outfit that I have chosen; it could be on me, my family, or one of my friends. I will tell you where everything is from, and I will then explain why I chose it for the specific body type! The title of my blog is Stand Tall, because I want women to stand tall and be confident with what they have, and in what they wear. I really do hope that you enjoy reading my blog! I would love any feedback that you have. Feel free to send me pictures of outfits you have put together that flatter your own unique body type. 

Fran and I could not be more proud of her.  Please check it out at: sydneymallace.com


No comments: